Cookies policyBNP Paribas 3 Step IT SA (“BNP Paribas 3 Step IT”) is committed to delivering the best possible service to you while maintaining the confidence that you place in us. As part of this, we have adopted strong principles across the Group to ensure the protection of your data.
As such, we would like to provide you with transparent information about how we place, use and store cookies on your device when you use our website (the “Website” and/or “Application”). This Cookies Policy will also explain what cookies are and help to provide you with options on how to manage or delete them.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small text, image or software files that are placed on your device when you access our Website and/or use our Application. The word “device”, when used in this Cookies Policy, refers notably to computers, smartphones, tablets and all other devices used for accessing the internet.
Cookies may be either: (i) session specific, meaning that they are deleted from your device once the session and browser are closed; or (ii) persistent meaning that they will remain on your device until they are removed.
Cookies perform a number of useful functions, such as to:
- Authenticate and identify you on our Website and/or Application in order to provide you with services that you have requested;
- Enhance the security of the Website and/or Application, including to prevent fraudulent use of login credentials and protect user data from access by unauthorised parties;
- Send you personalised advertising notably based on your browsing history and your preferences on line;
- Monitor your use of our Website and/or Application in order to improve them;
- Enhance your user experience by adapting and tailoring the content on the Website and/or Application to your interest and providing more relevant BNP Paribas 3 Step IT ads and content to you on non- BNP Paribas 3 Step IT websites and non- BNP Paribas 3 Step IT applications;
- Remember information that you provided to us (e.g. to automatically populate forms with information that you have previously provided to us so that you can log on more quickly); and
- Keep track of your preferences and settings in your use of our Website and/or Application (e.g. time zone etc.).
2. WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION CAN BE STORED IN A COOKIE?
The information stored by the cookies on your device may relate to the following, subject to its retention period:
- the webpages you have visited on that device;
- the advertisements you have clicked on;
- the type of browser you use;
- your IP address; and,
- any other information that you have provided on our Website and/or Application.
3. WHAT KINDS OF COOKIES DO WE USE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
Cookies used on our Websites and/or Applications are classified into different categories.
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES : ESSENTIAL IN ORDER FOR THE SITE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY
They may include, for example, cookies which collect session ID and authentication data, cookies which make it possible to personalize the interface of a Site (for example, for the choice of language or the presentation of a service) or even certain analytics cookies. This category of cookies also includes cookies that help us comply with our legal obligations, including ensuring a safe online environment (for example by detecting repetitive login failures to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing your account).
|Cookie Subgroup||Cookies||Cookies used||Lifespan|
|bnpparibas-3stepit.uk||OptanonConsent, OptanonAlertBoxClosed||First Party||180 days, 180 days|
ANALYTICS COOKIES : UNDERSTAND HOW YOU ACCESS ON OUR SITE AND TO MEASURE THE NUMBER OF VISITORS TO OUR SITE
These cookies allow us as well as our partners, to understand how you access on our Site and to measure the number of visitors to our Site.
They are also used to analyze the way you browse the Site or to reconstruct your journey. This helps us improve the way our Sites work by ensuring, for example, that users easily find what they are looking for. By refusing these cookies, we will not be able to analyze how you use the Site.
ADVERTISING COOKIES : ALLOW US AND OUR PARTNERS TO PROVIDE YOU WITH PERSONALIZED OR NO PERSONALIZED AND GEOLOCATED ADVERTISING, MORE RELEVANT TO YOUR INTERESTS
Category: Personalized advertising cookies
These cookies allow us and our partners, to provide you with personalized advertising, more relevant to your interests.
They record your visit to our Site , the pages you have viewed and the links you have followed. We use as well as our partners, this information in order to make our Site as well as the advertisements which appear there, if any, as relevant as possible with regard to your centers of interest. They can also be used to display personalized advertisements about our products on other sites, to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, to limit the frequency of distribution (i.e. limiting the number of times you see an advertisement), advertising affiliation, detection of click fraud, market research, product improvement, debugging. By refusing these cookies, we will not be able to personalize the advertisements you will see.
Category: Non-personalized advertising cookies
These cookies allow us as well as our partners to display advertisements that are not personalized to your profile. These cookies can be used exclusively to measure the performance of a marketing campaign, which we will not be able to do if you refuse them.
Category: Geolocated advertising cookies
These cookies allow us as well as our partners, to show you personalized advertising based on your location (geolocated advertising).
By refusing these cookies, we will not be able to offer you personalized advertising based on your geolocation.
|Cookie Subgroup||Cookies||Cookies used||Lifespan|
|ws.zoominfo.com||visitorId||Third Party||365 days|
You will find in section 4 of this Cookies Policy more information about the partners as well as explanations on how you can set up your preferences.
4. IN THIS CONTEXT, WHO PLACES THE COOKIES ON YOUR DEVICE (FOR EXAMPLE THE COMPANIES OF BNP PARIBAS 3 STEP IT OR A THIRD PARTY PROVIDER)?
When you select which types of cookies you allow on your device, the cookies may be deposited directly by us or by one of our partners.
From a practical point of view, this means that when you authorize the installation of certain so-called “third-party” cookies on your device, our partners will also be able to access the information they contain (such as, for example, your browsing statistics when you allow third-party analysis cookies) within the respect of our Data Protection Notice and those of our partners.
If you would like to find out more about third party cookies, please click on the link ZoomInfo cookies policy.
5. HOW CAN YOU MANAGE COOKIES?
To see the different categories of cookies that we use on the Site and/or Application and configure your choices, you can consult the cookie management module accessible by clicking on the button below. You can modify at any time your preferences, withdraw or give again your consent at any time.
Please note that the use of strictly necessary cookies for the proper functioning of the Site and/or Application does not require your consent. This is why the option “strictly necessary cookies” is pre-checked in our cookie management tool and is not optional.
By refusing certain types of cookies (preference cookies for example), we will not be able to optimize your user experience on our Website and some parts may not function properly.
By default, we save your cookie choices on a device for a maximum of 7 days.